Finally, An All-In-One Functionality 3D Printer!
Designed For Reliability
Duo encompasses an entire suite of functionality in a single machine! Duo accommodates more industry use cases than it’s competition, contains more features, is easier to operate, is more reliable, and is more future proof than any other 3D printer currently available. Everything comes down to personalization, flexibility, and adaptation for effective 3D printing. Overcome typical design constraints and unleash your potential with Duo!
Modularity – All-In-One Functionality
Duo was first designed as a platform, with size, precision, speed, and electronics to become almost any type of specialty 3D printer. Then, instead of limiting Duo to a single function, Duo was made modular. The result is the most functionally diverse printer on the market with the widest material variety all at a disruptive price point.
Duo has the size to perform as a Large-Format printer, print times to perform as a High-Speed printer, precision to perform at resin levels of detail, temperature range to perform as a High-Temp printer, resistance to perform with abrasives, ease of use & electronics to perform as a Smart Printer, batch & sequence features to perform as a Production printer, Metal Additions to function as a metal printer, and modularity to keep adding new functions each year!
Ease of Use and Quality Assurance
Interacting with Duo is simple! Users can go from a 3D model to a printed, tangible object in as few as 6 clicks! The versatile 32-bit web and touch screen interfaces of Duo empowers new users to create, while not being dumbed down and still satisfying the needs of advanced users.
We’ll never stock a Duo until it passes a strict quality standard checklist. Duo ships securely crated and ready to print after basic setup. You’ll even receive your Duo’s first print with delivery.
Independent Dual Extrusion
An Independent Dual Extrusion system increases your 3D printing capabilities! All modes can make parts in sequence.
Greatly decrease print and design time by simultaneously printing a model and its mirrored counterpart.
Move from jobbing to in-house light batch production with the capability of printing duplicate parts and components.
Dual Process Mode
Create your prints using 2 different colors, 2 different materials, or even 2 different Toolheads! Dual Process can even optimize printing to be 25+% faster, have tighter tolerances, and internally stronger.
Volume Without The Compromise
Duo challenges the price point’s definition of a large-format 3D printer by featuring a build volume greater than 10.7ft³! (900mm x 460mm x 675mm or 910mm x 500mm x 675mm if using one head).
With support for layer resolutions as fine as 25 micron and movement resolutions with precision of 256x micro-stepping (16x greater than most printers), Duo has precisions exceeding even detail printers.
Quality and Reliability Where It Counts
Creative 3D Technologies has worked to ensure that Duo is only crafted with high-quality components, so that our clients can receive an optimal printing experience.
- 32-Bit Electronics – Duo’s controller provides fast and reliable movements, a wide array of features, and ease of use with a built-in responsive web and touch screen interface. No more lag between control boards & interfaces!
- Modular Build Plates – Removable and flexible plates that can adhere and release almost any 3D printing material with ease.
- Bondtech Extruders – Provide precise, reliable, and consistent filament extrusion.
- Genuine Brand Hotends – High quality hotends from brands like E3D provide reliable and consistent filament extrusion and temperature stability.
- Genuine Linear Guide Rails – Provide the best linear movement possible, smooth and friction free!
- Ball Screws – Provide smooth, accurate, and backlash-free Z-axis movements.
- Additional Boards – The other electronic boards in Duo ensure filament presence, movement, speeds, and other features to ensure print success or recovery upon fail.
A Minimalistic Design That Drives Efficiency
It’s simple; you don’t need extravagance to drive efficiency. To prove this point, displayed above is our 220lb CEO seated at one of the Duo’s weakest points. We spend on performance and quality components where they directly affect print quality, while taking a function over form approach and passing cost savings to customers in all other aspects. This helps make Duo the most powerful and cost-effective 3D printer currently available.
Despite its large footprint, the Duo still fits through a U.S. standard-sized residential door! With built-in casters, it’s easy to move at a moment’s notice.
Increase Productivity & Decrease Downtime
Park your primitive practices! Damaging chisels or hammers are not needed with Duo! Prints easily separate from the print bed with Duo’s removable and flexible build plate system.
Duo offers a reliable print speeds of 175mm/s. When combined with the Independent Dual Extrusion System, and our unique approaches to printing, you’ll save countless hours on all of your 3D work; ultimately reducing downtime dramatically and driving workplace productivity.
- Mix Drive Extrusion – Provides print quality benefits by providing slack in the line, high torque for large spools, & more.
- Power Loss Detection – Allows users to resume a print after a loss of power.
- Movement Detection – Detects the movement of filament and saves prints in case of failure!
- Trinamic Stepper Drivers – High power, quiet motor movements.
- Autonomous Bed Leveling – Different than auto leveling. Duo autonomously adjusts the Z motors to eliminate bed tilt.
- Differential IR Probe – Precise Z probing with repeatability of .01mm
- Status-Indicating LEDs – Provides aesthetic and informs user of print-status.
- Drag Chains (all axis) – Keeps wires in order and prevents melted or twisted cables.
- Capricorn Bowden Tubing – Highest quality of PTFE tubing provides a smooth, low friction filament path.
- Wifi & Ethernet Connectivity – Connect from any computer device to control the Duo.
- High Quality Timing Belts from Gates – Durable, resistant timing belts.
- Filament Sensors – Gathers data on filament presence and movement to ensure success.
- Misumi Aluminum Extrusions – Makes for a strong frame & added modularity.
- Keenovo Heaters – High power bed heaters provide faster heat up times, and accurate temps.
- Filament Purge Buckets – Keep your prints ooze and purge block free!
- Mean Well Power Supplies – High quality & reliable power supply.
- High-Torque Stepper Motors – High quality and powerful for effective and reliable movement.
- Fully Supported Filament Path – Enables reliable printing of materials with high levels of flexibility.
- Mobility – Locking casters and bottom grips to allow for easier movement of the printer.
- Full Enclosure w/ Particle Filtration (optional) – Enables use of more filaments by trapping in heat and filters printer emissions.
- Filament Dry Box (optional) – Keeps your filament moisture free and moving smoothly.
- Camera Add-on (optional) – See an image of your print’s progress through the web interface.
910 x 460 x 675 (Dual) 910 x 500 x 675 (Single) (mm)
1120 x 750 x 1160 (mm) (screen & chains detached)
0.025mm – 1.5mm
1.75mm, 2.85mm Upon Request, and both heated & cooled pastes with Paste Toolhead
FFF – Fused Filament Fabrication (FDM)
Max Hotend Temperatures:
300°C Standard, 500°C HT
Max Bed Temperature:
110V or 220V Upon Request
7” Touchscreen Interface & Same Board Web Interface
The All New Duo
Order the latest iteration of Duo today,
starting at $8,799.99